Thursday, March 27, 2003

how on earth did you find this blog?

i'm incredibly lazy, which explains why i'm using a free host with ads instead of my own fancy domain. that and i have a job that does not allow internet access during the day, so whatever is done here is done in the non-work hours (ie: M-F between 5p and 7:30a and whenever on Sat-Sun). Maybe one day i'll get a real job that actually has internet access and therefore can spend some time creating something i'd actually be proud of.

summary of me: i'm laurie. i'm 23. i live by myself in a scary apartment in little rock, arkansas. i graduated college once. i'm a state employee (for the time being). i'm not married, never have been and probably won't until i'm 30. i have been described as "sarcastic," "funny," "intelligent," "hard working," "overachiever," "loud," "obnoxious," and "a real people pleaser." please feel free to form your own opinion.

i love music and have recently acquired a taste for movies. my most prized possession(s) would probably be my cds and my stereo. i love my car as much as i would a boyfriend. the car can't leave me though, so i'm probably best off this way. i have no idea what i want to be when i "grow up." i've almost decided that growing up really isn't the best road to take.

i guess if i say too much here, there will be nothing to discuss later. i don't care if one person, one thousand people or absolutely no one visits this blog. it's here for my purposes and not yours.

listening to: The Minus 5 "I'm Not Bitter"
shoes of choice for today: Old Navy blue on blue flipflops


now back to regular programming....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home