Monday, March 31, 2003

what i like

i just wanted to write something for today. it has no meaning whatsoever. just me being me i guess. here are 10 random things i like (in no particular order):

1) stars. not movie stars, but the really hot glowing balls of gas that you see typically on a clear night when you look in the sky. i guess you could call it an obsession, but i'm definitely not a scholar on the subject.

2) sleeping when it's raining. not thunderstorms though..just rain.

3) conversation. i live alone, so this is actually worth more than you'd think.

4) bags. messenger bags, backpacks, shoulder bags. whatever. just don't call it a purse ;)

5) being girlie. 5 years ago i would have never said that. but now it's fun to dress up and be a girl. this year i've learned what a cami is and how awesome they are (i have 5 of them now hehe). oh and i love girlie perfumes. i like smelling like a girl (i guess instead of a goat or something?)

6) buying shoes! yet another one of my newly found girlie attributes. it's not just a pick-me-upper anymore.

7) candles. it's relaxing. it's romantic. it's soothing. it puts out light and scent! what is there not to like about candles? well except for that one time i almost burnt my apartment down.

8) nail polish. this isn't a result of my girlish-ness. i've always loved nail polish...not on my fingernails though. it's hard to explain, but it bothers me when my fingernails are painted.

9) that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when Mr. You-Know-Who walks into the room. or notices you. or speaks to you. especially when you thought that he considered you invisible.

10) anticipation. it makes me nervous. it makes me excited. it keeps me awake at night. and for some reason, i love it.

listening to: rapid fire keystrokes...better than war coverage any day.
shoes of choice for today: nothing now...earlier wore the black docs slides (yet again b/c i haven't have the time or the money to buy some new black sandals! i'm working on that though)


and now back to regular programming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home