Wednesday, April 23, 2003

frustrated

i'm never asking anyone to do anything ever again. if they want something from me, then they can ask for themselves. otherwise, i'm on my own.

i'm tired of being disappointed. and it seems like the only person in this world that can not disappoint me, is me!

i'm going back under my rock. in like 20 years, i'll get some cats. maybe by then i'll decide i like cats.

and i think i really screwed up at work today. i'd tell you about it, but it involves classified information and stuff. i'm really scared that i'm going to be in trouble! that's a pretty bad feeling.

i'm just really sad. and i have been for like a week. i don't know why i'm sad. i don't know what would make everything better. i still feel really alone. maybe things will brighten up this weekend.

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home