Wednesday, April 02, 2003

sex, drugs & rock n roll

the sex: not having any. want some though. send a little my way please?

the drugs: zyrtec-d. insane allergy season has begun, which means my drugs knock me out before 9p. i really am an old lady.

the rock n roll: american idol is on. does that count? i'm ready for my concerts to get here! i don't even like watching american idol. there's nothing else on, and i left most of my good cds in the car. what is with this group singing crap anyway? it's like a bunch of egos clashing on stage and whoever screams the song the loudest should be allowed to stay for one more week. i want my bernie mac show back!

blahblahblah! i honestly have nothing to say today. it's just been so boring and since i stopped watching the news, i can't gripe about world events.

i need some money. that's my main worry these days. i have a crappy job that doesn't pay enough to pay my rent, much less my car and my gasoline and my college loans. i'm sure i'm not the only one though.

anyway...

listening to: commercials on tv
shoes of choice: none. it's summer now, get used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home