Sunday, September 14, 2003

not so serious girl post

i want a boyfriend damnit! well maybe not a boyfriend. a male companion that i can hang out with and have conversations with (educated, intellectual and sometimes silly conversations) and occassionally make out with. is that too much to ask? i must be on the verge of PMSing because all i really want is a lot of attention. and affection.

so here's the pre-requisites for the position of "laurie's male companion that's an intellectual and good kisser:"

--must like college football (ok tolerate my semi-obsession), politics, reading the paper, watching the news, furthering education
--needs to be able to cook.
--non-smoker, social drinker, no drugs.
--age between 22-26
--must have car, job (or school), money for himself
--sweet, romantic, but not smothering. knows that although i love attention, i may not want it everyday
--does not open doors for me, doesn't get pissy when i insist on buying dinner
--doesn't mind staying in instead of going out.
--likes good movies and good music
--takes care of me when i'm sick (and lets me do the same for him when he's sick)
--will treat me like a princess :)

i'm not asking for too much am i? if you think you qualify, leave me a comment. or email me. and yeah i'm fat now but i probably won't be much longer (read any posts where i whine about my illness to find out more...).

and why do i want all of this now? i dunno really. i was watching Meet the Press this morning and for some reason i thought that the show would be much more interesting if i wasn't watching it alone. instead of me talking to the empty room and the tv, maybe having someone around to agree and disagree with my comments would make me feel less stupid. and how else am i going to get someone to be at my house at 9:00 on a sunday morning? it's just been so long and now i miss it.

pretty soon i'm going to drop all standards and just insist some guy come over to make out.

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home