Saturday, September 06, 2003

yet another strange dream


ok the other night i had a dream in which one of my friends came up to me at a party and told me he loved me over and over again.

well last night i had a dream about John Mayer. is this going too far? i mean the new cd comes out tuesday and i'm still pretty excited i saw him in concert last monday, but dreams about him?

it was like some fan meet and greet kind of thing. we went to dinner at this place that looks like the Cheesecake Factory. it was me and one of my friends (even i don't know which one) and he just showed up and sat down next to me. and at first it was weird b/c no one would talk. i think i was so excited to be sitting next to freakin John Mayer that i had nothing to say. well we ate and he asked why no one was talking and i just laughed and said that i didn't know what to say. so i started spouting off facts about me and asking questions and blahblah we had a conversation.

something happened that upset me and i turned around to some people and told them to be quiet because i'm trying to have a moment here with JM and those people freaked out b/c it was JM and they didn't notice. well that didn't make him very happy b/c i had caused a scene and people started coming over to get autographs and stuff. i apologized over and over and he insisted that it was ok but you could tell he was annoyed. and then i woke up.

i really want to know if he just left after dinner or if we went out. for some reason we were in Memphis and not in LR or any other familiar place to me. that might be because i've been wanting to go to memphis lately. i need to go shopping!

these weird dreams have to stop. i know it's never going to come true so stop teasing me with the possibilities.

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home