Thursday, August 21, 2003

medical update

i guess my monday is a partial cause for all this. i just reread all that i said that day. i sound pretty stressed.

i went to the doctor today. well i went yesterday actually, but i was late so they made me reschedule (i was incredibly upset about this b/c my current doctor is 40 miles away and i drove 90mph to get there b/c i was told it was ok i was late). so they took blood today and are going to run some tests to check my pancreas and my liver.

monday i get to go to the hospital and have an ultrasound on my gallbladder! yay! i have to be there at 0645 which is insane. i hate hospitals so i'm making my mommy go with me. if that comes back negative, theeeen i'm going to have a scope done after i get back from NC. that's where they stick cameras down your throat to see inside your stomach. i'm realllly not looking forward to that.

the whole process of going to the hospital hasn't sank in yet. i know i'm going to freak out. blah.

i'm sure nothing is wrong with me that's really serious. we'll find out something next week i guess. your kind thoughts and prayers are appreciated though. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home