Monday, August 18, 2003

what the hell is going on here?


today is like the day from hell that will not get any better. i swear.

i was happy when i got up. it's monday. i was dressed on time. i got my ebay stuff to put in the mail. i went and checked my box..had some bills and a money order. it's all good.

i go out onto my street. it's backed up. back to school traffic. they haven't even started on the stoplight i know is in the works for my intersection. let's get a move on now. this sucks.

so i get out onto the main road. it's backed up worse than usual. damn school buses. and what's sad is that the county started school today, not the city. so next week it's going to be even worse! blahblah

once i got on the freeway it was ok. no big trucks blocking the way in the construction or anything. but i made the mistake of opening my bills while i'm driving. one of the bills was from the electric company for the apartment i moved out of THREE FREAKIN MONTHS AGO! and it's for $90 so i know someone's living there. i'm fucking not paying for someone else's electricity when i can't even pay my own fucking bills!

i got to work and i'm mad as hell over this. i call my mom to get the griping out of my system before i call the electric company. the guy there is actually really nice. says that apts screw up all the time and offers to send me some sort of Affidavit to help me clear this up. he said i needed to go to the apt people though if i wanted to get out of paying my bill. that does not make me happy b/c those stupid fucks at the old apt have screwed with me ever since i left (ever since i complained about my car being vandalized and calling the cops and stuff). so i angrily call them. get their message. leave a pretty mean message.

this lady calls back like 30 mins later. says to call her but it was my responsibility. whatever. i have it in writing where the girl said they would turn off the electricity after the lease was up (June 30). well that girl no longer works there blahblah. who freakin cares? i'm not paying this 90 dollar bill for something i don't even have possession of! the lady says that they can't turn off your electricity b/c that involves social security numbers. but when i call the electric company back later to make sure the acct is not in my name anymore, they say it was moved on august 7! well WHO FUCKING MOVED IT IF NO ONE CAN TURN IT OFF BUT ME?! so yes that does not make sense.

i'm waiting patiently for my affidavit and then we'll be throwing around some legal weight. i'm sick and tired of this crap.

so i was really happy when it was time to go home. but a storm just happen to blow through little rock between 3-4 (but mysteriously not my office on the sw side) and knock out the stoplights down cantrell (which is the main road to my house). so i sat in traffic for a while. and then got fed up and took another road. and then another road. and then i got on the freeway which was moving better than the backroads! so blah a typical 20 min drive turns into a 70 min fiasco and i'm still not happy when i get home.

i watched the season finale of season 1 of Six Feet Under. i'm sad b/c season 2 isn't out on dvd yet. blah! be that way!

and the date that i was pretty gosh darn excited about has been cursed by the Lord. the poor boy is sick with the flu and has been in bed since saturday. so i have to wait at least a week, and maybe until after i get back from NC to go out. *sigh* i was really really looking forward to some attention and interesting conversation and just doing something i typically don't do on a weeknight. it's like you don't realize what you're missing out on until someone dangles a bone in front of you and then puts it away for safe keeping. blah on illnesses.

oh yeah, i'm still sick. so i called today to see if i could get some extra drugs to take to nc with me and they say no i have to have another checkup. so yay i get to go to the doctor again.

and nikki tells me she had a dream about me in which i was dead. that doesn't bother me so much really. i don't think so at least.

so yeah. i guess it is true that i only write when i'm not pleased with whatever is going on. i never write when i'm just existing. it's when i'm living! and i'm on the dip of the rollercoaster ride right now.

<3



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home