Saturday, October 18, 2003

pass that dutch


oh what to write about this week. i wish i could write everyday like i used to. that way i felt like i was never leaving things out. and now that i only have time to write once or twice a week, i know i forget things that happen like on monday.

i downloaded the new Missy song. i looooooove her beats. makes me happy and want to dance around my apt like a moron. dl it if you get a chance, pass that dutch is the name. ta-dow.

i had my big hospital visit thursday. i don't remember the camera in the stomach thing. i remember getting this stuff sprayed in my throat and then the gastro doc injected some valium and demerol into my IV. and next thing i know i'm waking up in some recovery room with my mom sitting there. the other test wasn't the camera being shoved up your ass. it was a lot worse. and i won't even describe it b/c it's that bad. and they don't put you out for it. if i'm ever prescribed that again, i'm declining. i rather be sick than have to do that again.

work was excellent. probably b/c i only worked 2 days at OLES and 3 days at Equity. i told the equity guys i'd be around this weekend if they need help since i missed a lot this week. i like working there. and i got a check for two days of work today and it was like double the amount i'd get for two days of work at OLES. how bout them apples?

guy i'm lusting after gave me a shoulder massage today. i could have melted right then and there. i don't get as much attention towards the end of the week as i do at the beginning which isn't fair and makes me whiny, but whatever. i don't want to make it obvious that i'm totally crushing on him. (like oh my god!) so i don't know. there's nothing new about me wanting someone i can never have. i just have this need to want someone all the time though. i'm lost if i don't have some guy to like. hell this guy touches me. that's the most action i've gotten in like 2 years.

i guess that's the majority of what's been going on. i'm supposed to go to the state fair sunday with matt. i'd like for ryan to come along too, but i think he's too busy being drunk and snobby to hang out with us. next weekend is his last weekend in town i think before he goes to fort hood. and i'll really be upset if he doesn't make time to hang out before he leaves. he still owes me a pizza from damgoode!

oh funny work story: tuesday we were having the spanish weather segment sent to us on the satellite and i look up on one of my PAX stations and i see it coming through. so mike flipped some switch and that sends Jerry Springer onto my PAX and my PAX programming onto one of my Univision stations. mind you, PAX is an old people network and they are not used to seeing lesbians taking off their clothes in front of live audiences. so after more yelling that the stations still weren't right, mike finally gets it fixed back to normal. we probably killed some old man that day with the lesbians. it was really bad that it happened, but looking back now, it was hilarious.

OH! and how could i forget this! i backed my car into a truck Tuesday. put a nice softball sized hole in the corner of my rear passenger side bumper. i have to get the whole bumper replaced which will be about $500. isn't that great? luckily, there's nothing else messed up, so i can drive around with a tacky hole in my bumper for a few weeks until i make enough money to get it fixed. i'm a retard. i didn't cry about it though. i wanted to, but i was at work and i was so busy i didn't really get a chance. probably for the best though.

ok enough stories. it's way past my bedtime. i slept most of today so i'm really not all that sleepy, but i need to go to bed so i don't sleep all day tomorrow.

i'll try to write something more if i can think of something halfway interesting.

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home