Thursday, March 04, 2004

Why Feb 2004 was the greatest month ever

My birthday. Number 24. the whole party didn’t work out the way I had hoped, but I’d have to say that the actual day was the best birthday ever. Oh yeah, I did go to work that night. Ok we’ll say from midnight feb 10 – 3:40pm feb 10, it was good.

Señor Flavor of the Month (SFM). After what, 5 years (?) of having not much contact with the opposite sex, this awesome (and hot and sexy and sweet and intelligent and funny and interesting) guy shows up for almost 3 whole days (including my birthday) and puts my whole world on hold. The world stopped spinning those days so I could take in what it feels like to be appreciated and beautiful and blissfully happy. True, things haven’t been like that since, but you know, I still wouldn’t have done anything differently. And if the opportunity arises again, you know I’m totally going to take it. Thank you SFM! You made me realize the whole world isn’t so cold and jaded after all.

Vegas. I love vegas! It makes me so happy! It rained and it was chilly for the desert, but it was so awesome being in the middle of all of that again. Shopping at sephora, having a champagne brunch at the Aladdin, playing slot machines, oh and that one other reason…

John Mayer. What an awesome month for me and John Mayer. One Friday I’m seeing him in vegas, 8 days later I’m meeting him in Memphis. He touched me and I have pictures to prove it! My vegas seats weren’t all that awesome, but 6th row Memphis totally made up for that. And I was able to take my camera and get some awesome pictures too.

And well it’s March now. As of right now, I have no awesome concert tickets, no awesome man to be there when I get home, no vacations on the schedule…nothing! But if you asked me this time last month how my February was going to be, I would have told you it would suck just like all the other ones. And boy was I wrong…


<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home