Monday, April 28, 2003

big, exciting day number 1

man i could not sleep last night for the life of me. i even took one of my allergy pills that knocks me out and i still woke up like every hour. i was sweating or i was cold or uncomfortable or something. so now i'm just blah.

i have a job interview today at 2p. i've been trying to convince myself that there's really no reason to be nervous. just go in and be yourself and if they like you, great..and if they don't, too bad. it still bothers me though. and now i'm thinking i am not going to be awake by the time 2 gets here. i'm not sure if i want this job so much. it's downtown so i'd have to deal with parking and i really don't know anything about the pay or the benefits. i'm sure there would be perks like free tickets to stuff since it's in the promotions department. and i miss the benefits of free tickets since i quit working for the radio station. i think they are going to have to sell themselves as much as i'm selling me for this position. it's a two way street you know...and even though this job market is bad, it's not like i'm unemployed right now.

tomorrow's job interview is at 10a so that way i can at least sleep in a bit. my boss told me not to worry about coming in until after the interview (which may be after lunch). this is the job i really want to get because it comes with really good benefits like tuition discounts and health insurance and stuff. i could go get my masters degree or go to law school or something! i'm afraid i won't be able to find the building when i get there tomorrow. i've never really been on the campus before and the lady i talked to gave me directions, and my mother gave me directions, but i'm still afraid. i'm sure i'll be okay...i'm just trying to find something to worry about (as if my plate wasn't full already).

the lady with the potential cancer is going in for a biopsy this morning. i think that's one of the reasons why i couldn't sleep very well. i talked to her right before i went to bed and even though she's strong about it...i'm not! i worry about people when it comes to their health and well being. so if you're the praying sort, pray for her. and while you're at it, ask for a new liver for my boss too. i swear that office has something strange going around.

i guess that's all for today. wish me luck!

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home