Saturday, May 03, 2003

blahs

i'm really bummed this morning. i don't know if it's because i'm so sleepy, or if it's because i went to a bar last night and didn't whore myself out to some stranger, or because it stormed really bad when i was trying to go to sleep, or what.

i have a lot to do with the moving thing still. it's mostly stuff i use on a daily basis though, so that will have to wait until monday night or tuesday morning. today's plan is to get all those clothes i never wear into a bag. i'm nervous that things aren't going to work out on tuesday. like my new apt isn't ready, or all the guys that are supposed to help me cancel. what will i do then?

is it hard to rent a u-haul? how do i know how big of a one i need?

i lost my spare apartment key which also had my mailbox key attached. i've turned this place and my car upside down looking for it. i'm hoping someone in the office can go down there and get my mail for me. i'll probably have to pay for that since i obviously have no idea where else to look.

i had fun last night with the old IT folks. it was nice to see everyone again. but this morning when i woke up, my thought wasn't along the lines of the fun i had last night, but how depressed i was i couldn't go see Wilco and John Mayer in Memphis. now i'm not saying the people i hung out with were not as great as JM and Wilco, it's just that this is the second time JM has been within reasonable driving distance and i've missed him. grrr

Nikki just bought me tickets to see him and the Counting Crows in Raleigh though. she's such a sweetheart. I might try to talk someone into going to dallas to see that tour in August or maybe Incubus on the Lollapalooza thing. Incubus and John Mayer in the same summer would just be the icing on the cake.

I guess i need to get to work.

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home