Sunday, November 30, 2003

zoom zoom


i can't believe thanksgiving is already over with. that and my four (actually five and a half) day weekend. i was really starting to enjoy working only one job a day and sleeping in the daytime. plus i got to go out with the people from work one night. i wish i could do that more often too. it seems like all the good stuff happens after work is over.

it was nice seeing all the family this weekend. everyone was at grandmas except for those who live overseas. i joke about how i was glad i had to leave early to go to work, but when it was time to go i felt bad b/c i wanted to stick around and talk.

i put my christmas tree up today. and i finally rearranged my living room the way i've wanted it for like two months. my "dining table" is now stuck in my bedroom. it's not like there's no room in here, it just seems odd. i don't use it anyway since i'm never home during meals. no big deal i guess.

i can't believe it's almost christmas. and then it'll be new years. and then it'll be my birthday. i'm not ready to turn another year older.

i had this weird dream saturday morning. i was riding the subway in new york with my mom and a few of my aunts. we got on the wrong line somehow and i kept trying to make them change trains and they wouldn't. and when we finally did get off to change trains, the fee for our ride was like 20 bucks a person. and then they threw a fit over the cost. i have no idea why i was dreaming about the NYC subway lines. i know i'd like to go to NY, but not with my mom and my aunts. that dream would become reality i think.

i've ordered most of my christmas gifts. now i'm freaked out over whether or not i have enough money to pay for them all. good time to worry about it, after the fact, right? hah. i'm pretty sure i'm safe. i just wish my credit cards weren't mostly maxed out. that reaaalllllllly bothers me. i got paid overtime for my work during thanksgiving so i pledge to devote all of that money to pay on credit cards. hehe.

i don't think my rant from last weekend was read. which is okay i guess. i'm so neutral on everything right now, it seems pointless to get worked up about it. i've been flirting with this guy lately and he seems pretty cool. maybe that will go somewhere. i'm just afraid that the only reason i'm even showing interest in this other person is b/c i can't have what i want. that's mean to the other person. like i'm using him. and i'm not that bad of a person.

there's been a lot of tension at work (tv) this past week b/c of mike and his new girlfriend and how jennifer has now decided that she likes him. she really does get on my nerves by the time friday rolls around. i was really mean to her friday b/c of that. and i don't mean to turn on her, but all she does is gripe about guys all night long and i rather have more meaningful conversations. and you know, mike is cool and he and i get along really well and he pretty much keeps me informed with his life's goings on and when jennifer pipes up about how she sorta has a crush on him, it puts me in an awkward place. and there's no way i'm going to tell her, or mike, that i used to have a crush on him too.

i want to have a christmas party but i don't know who i'd invite and what we'd do. so i think it's out.

so that's pretty much the weekly wrap-up. i wish i had more time to blog and whip out the newspaper and gripe about the president and his wrongdoings. i miss those days. i miss ryan too. he's the one that got me worked up about social issues most recently.

lets pray this week flies by like all the other ones. and i have energy by the time friday night gets here.

<3



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home