Saturday, January 17, 2004

beautiful weekend

for staying in bed at least. i love rainy/foggy days. i wasted mine today at the mall though. big sales! new clothes! hooray!


what's going on here? that's a good question. nothing really. don't i say that every week? the drama from last sunday i forgot about until i reread what i'd written. that's funny. i love it when i'm so busy during the week i basically forget other people exist.

going out with larmon was fun last weekend. i'm glad that he's doing so well. he got a new car! i was very surprised!

boss is out of the hospital. knowing him, he'll be back at work on tuesday.

i was supposed to go hang out with one of the guys from work tonight but i bailed. i was so tired from being out all day and the weather is icky and i just wasn't in the mood to go out.

i finally got the internet working on my phone...except they had to give me a new phone to make it work. so i lost all my phone numbers and my john mayer pics i took. very pissed about this. glad the stuff i'm paying for finally works though.

i need to stop flirting with old guys on the internet. i'm sooooooo bored with my life right now. it needs spice. there's no one i really honestly like though. and that sucks.

i found someone that shares my birthday. it's quite odd. kinda cool though too.

shout out to whoever has this weird IP address that reads my blog everyday. i love it when non-aol people stop by. don't ask me how i know who reads my blog...it's magic.

congrats to nikki and moose who finally are getting their first base house. and it's a huge one. as long as i have a place to sleep when i come over, i'm happy. hehe. now they can have babies! AHHH!!

my mom and aunt came over today. my mom came in my bedroom and was like "you really need a new bedroom set." helloooooooo i've been saying that for like two years now. my freakin mattress is older than i am. i think it's time we got some new furniture. at least there's no sex being had on this old bed. hah. it might collapse under the pressure.

i guess that's it for now. monday is my last holiday until the monday before vegas. boo and yay at the same time. hehe. yaaaaaaaaay vegasssssss!!!!! boo on a month without holidays :P

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home