Wednesday, April 28, 2004

lessons you should learn

ahh...see....this is the reaction i was totally going for. thanks to chris, matt and lauren for firing back. those things you said hurt my feelings so badly :( i may have to submit myself to rehab or something!

don't you think it's kinda funny how i was probably the person on your mind practically all day b/c i made you so mad? so mad that you posted a link in your blog to mine (thanks for those extra hits btw...helps me in the long run). so mad that other people have to go on verbal tirades in their own journals. i love it.

now for that lesson thing....maybe you should reexamine your life and look at how an online person (me) could upset you to this extent. see, to me, aol people are not real. unless i see you face to face and speak to you, you do not exist in my world. i don't care if i met you once at some party or hung out with you when i was younger. if i haven't seen you in the past year, you do not exist. this is why i can say these things and not really think twice about it. you saying stuff about me only makes me laugh harder. maybe i'm just a cold, unemotional bitch. sorry i don't get worked up over things i see typed on a computer screen.

oh yeah...and if you're going to be a true combatant...why don't you be a man and put your name on your comments? just b/c i know who's talking doesn't mean everyone else does...and your name adds tons of credibility. that's what you want, right?

i also realized the total misconceptions people have of me. they are hilarious though! i rather not specify which ones...you never know when someone else could go on a rant about how much they hate me and i'd hate for the truth to be involved with it.

aw and now half the aol people hate me. how sad! what am i to do?

oh, right. nothing! b/c i don't care! yay!

blog on...you angry, sad children.

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home