Friday, October 29, 2004

dear dave grohl,

where are you? i saw your picture in some music magazine (rolling stone or blender) recently campaigning for john kerry, and i appreciate that, but i desperately need a new Foo Fighters cd to rock out to! the current state of music is dismal and i am tired of listening to the same 5 cds in my car every week. i know i could listen to the radio, but if the whole music industry is crap, then you know the radio has nothing to offer. besides, the only station in my tiny market that plays halfway decent music doesn't really play the Foos that much. i heard a kenny wayne shepherd song on that station a couple of weeks ago and since then i've been afraid to listen!

please get Taylor and the rest of the gang together and put together some new music! everlong is my absolute favorite, but i totally dig the heavier stuff like low and stacked actors.

if a new cd isn't possible right now, can you bring the band over to little rock for a tiny get-together? have you ever even been to little rock? it's not as bad as you may have heard! if the rednecks scare you, we can make it an intimate show with just me and my friends.....hehe.

let me know what you decide! my email is linked over on the left.

thanks.

<3 and rock :)

laurie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home