Friday, November 26, 2004

thanks

i've been reading various blogs for the past hour and since everyone else is doing it, i guess i will too.

what i'm thankful for in 2004...

*friends and family (ok, just the immediate family that have the same last name as me...i still scratch my head and wonder how on earth i'm related to most of these people that show up for thanksgiving dinner)
*finding a new job...it may not necessarily pay as much as i dreamed, but every little bit counts. and they actually gave me a date for a raise, unlike my former employer that kept dangling the carrot and changing the requirements instead of just giving me the money...rar!
*good music on ipods (JZ v. LP on tuesday...)
*excellent weather, including the quiet rain that happens to be falling right now....
*michigan wolverines....even our basketball team is going to rock this year :)
*the minimal drama i've experienced this year
*my health and the ongoing weight loss endevour
*love <3
*blogs and their authors
*diet coke and the tropical smoothie cafe

i'll probably say something about thanksgiving itself and my trip to memphis sunday or monday. i've got something i need to take care of first...

hope you all had an excellent holiday!

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home