Monday, February 28, 2005

for the fun of it

i'm bored and wasting time before wrestling comes on (yeah...it's hard for me to believe i said that too), so i thought i'd post some pictures of things. i know you can't contain your excitement either! and no, i have no new pics of myself, you dirty pervs.


this is from the grizzlies vs. the timberwolves game mike and i went to before my birthday. see how close we were? out of the 12 pics i took, this is the only clear picture. my photography skills are bad.


today is the 1 year anniversary of me meeting john mayer! i had to post this in honor of the great day.


this is my favorite wrestler, Randy Orton. i believe he is about to crush Chris Benoit, the rabid wolverine. hehe

i realized saturday night that i am more attracted to latinos than i am white boys. i don't want pastey white children.....i want pretty mulattos.

i went to the eye doctor today and found out that i've got blood vessels growing over my cornea again. ick. i have to stop wearing my contacts all the time...which means i have to get new glasses. she kept asking if i slept in my contacts, and i don't, but apparently because i'm awake and running around 12-15 hours a day, that's enough to cause problems. blahblah...if i don't give my eyes time to heal i'll be cursed with wearing glasses all day, everyday, forever more. and i know that's something i don't want. on a lighter note, my teeth are perfect as always :)

that's all i can think of to ramble on about tonight. it's not even 8p yet and i'm ready to go to sleep. long day!

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home