Wednesday, November 23, 2005

what i'm thankful for....2005 edition

* my health. better than last year, that's for sure.

* my family. you know...living away from them (even if it is 45 minutes) has really improved our relationship.

* my new job. oh how i love interacting with people and actually going to work during the day. doesn't hurt that i'm practically my own boss and therefore do what i want.

* my friends that don't read this. they deal with my shit more often than you do. i should move them near the top of the list.

* mike. yeah, i know we're not all that best of pals anymore, but i want to thank him for molding me into what i am today. i would have never lost any weight if it wasn't for his guidance, and i still use his plans today.

* russ. for showing me what i was missing out on by being with mike. i still know i'm more fun than a stinkin' ballerina though.

* my michigan wolverine football team! rough start to the season, but i was still impressed with their performance against ohio state. no one thought they had a chance...much less lose in the final 30 seconds. that happened way too often this season. lets have a bowl game against some other team that's down on their luck...how about oklahoma? hehe

* my grandma. she gets her own spot this year. i love her to death. she's grouchy, she's almost immobile, she yells at physical therapists. i know there's not many thanksgivings left for her to celebrate, so thank you grandma, for showing me exactly where i get my mean streak from.

* i'm thankful i never moved to new orleans or any place in louisiana for that matter.

* good music. thanks to kanye and the john mayer trio for keeping me upbeat and chilled during stressful times.

* good ice cream. cold stone creamery & that fudge sundae thingy from marketplace in conway. where have you been all my life?

and of course...
* you. thank you for reading this nonsense. thanks for your comments. thanks for your encouragement and your support. i would be so lost sometimes if i didn't have you. thank you for being a friend....traveled down the road and back agaaaain...

i guess that's how the song goes. i don't exactly watch that show everyday like some people i know...

hope you have a great holiday weekend! be safe!

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home