Monday, January 02, 2006

bah! i got tagged!

i've seen this on other people's blogs, but no one ever tagged me, so i was doing well. thanks to John Payne, now i've been tagged myself.

7 things to do before I die (in no particular order):

1. visit the top 25 markets (largest cities) in the USA
2. fall in love for real
3. live within my means and be debt free
4. attend the Michigan/Ohio State football game at the big house
5. develop a healthier lifestyle, and stick with it.
6. keep a friend for at least 20 years
7. buy a condo in las vegas ;)

7 things I can't do:

1. not talk with my hands
2. sit still for an extended period of time
3. watch the freakin lord of the rings
4. completely give up eating french fries
5. enjoy an arkansas summer
6. run my own business
7. leave the house with curly hair

7 things that attract me to blogging:

1. catharsis!
2. to bounce ideas off of others
3. seeing that i'm not alone in the battles i face
4. feedback and advice
5. did i mention it just feels good?
6. probably one of the most intellectual things i participate in
7. i like to write

7 things I say most often:

1. awesome
2. fuck
3. "i understand that you feel The Book of Daniel is offensive. we are accepting written concerns via email. please send that email to rrogala@kark.com, the general manager. after the two hour premere on january 6, kark will determine whether or not to continue to air the program. thanks for your call!"
4. everything is great!
5. whatever justin.
6. ugh i shouldn't have eaten that.
7. well it's your house too...do whatever you want.

7 books I love:

1. the great gatsby
2. bridget jones' diary
3. harry potter & the goblet of fire
4. marvin k. mooney, would you please go now?
5. the underwood family cookbook!
6. 365 days of stargazing
7. fear and loathing in las vegas

7 movies I watch over and over:

1. Fade to Black (Jay-Z doc)
2. Old School
3. Can't Hardly Wait
4. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
5. Swingers
6. The Royal Tenenbaums
7. Wedding Crashers (when i go buy it next week hehe)

7 people I want to join in, too:

1. Nathan
2. Ash
3. Phil
4. Ross (but he already did i think)
5. Nixon
6. Rex Monaco the freak
7. You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home