Saturday, May 10, 2003

mothers day

why do you have to buy your mother stuff for mothers day? why can't you just walk in the room and say "i love you mom. thank you for being such an inspirational part of my life."

i still haven't bought my mom anything. i'll probably get her some flowers tomorrow morning from the grocery store. i can't afford to go all out though! and my mom always says she doesn't want anything. my brothers use it as a day to kiss up to her so maybe she'll forgive and forget all the bad things they've done in the past year. i don't do anything bad (except borrow tons of money to help support my lavish lifestyle), so there's no reason for me to kiss ass.

my mom and i have a pretty normal relationship i guess. we don't have heart to hearts like those tv families have. she never knows what guy i like or who i'm dating or who i've slept with. i think we both like it that way b/c neither of us asks questions. when there's a wedding, then she can find out all the details.

my mom is pretty traditional. i love her to death even though we disagree on a lot of things. and she's always there to bail me out when i need her most, no matter what awful things i've said to her when i'm mad.

although i do hate it when she tells me how fat i am and how much more beneficial it would be if i lost some weight. why can't a girl be happy and a size 20? surely there's some freak man out there that loves him some big woman. as long as they keep making cute clothes for my body, i don't see the problem with it. and besides, i can eat almost anything i want! b/c i've been the same size for like 6 years now! i'm used to it, you should be too.

but remember...i love my mom, no matter what.

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home