Sunday, July 20, 2003

the strangest freaking dream


i had the strangest dream last night/this morning. i even woke up and checked the clock and was able to continue it when i closed my eyes.

for some reason, i could travel to the future. and all i had to do was take something with me from now and get on a plane. and then when you're sitting in the seat, hold onto your object from now and think really hard about where you wanted to go. it was my dad and me and one of my brothers doing this. and we went ahead like 5 years and the three of us aged, so when we opened our eyes, dad's hair was a bit thinner and my brother looked older and *shock* i was skinnier! i'm not sure what we were doing 5 years in the future, i was most interested in what people were going to look like. i was really afraid that we'd stop somewhere and my dad would be dead b/c that's past his time or something. i remember a conversation about someone holding a baby and whoever was guiding this trip to the future told them to take the baby out of her lap b/c the baby would get older and you don't want a 10 year old sitting on you.

it was really strange! now i wish i saw more than what people looked like. i want to know where to live! what i'll be doing! maybe i can continue it tonight.

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home