Friday, August 19, 2005

Short blurbs

I downloaded this blogger for Word program to see how it works. Might make posting easier, as if it wasn’t easy enough already.

I went running today for the first time in like 6 weeks! My ankle was sore at first, and I’ll probably be aching tomorrow, but I’m glad I did it. Time to get back into the routine!

Thanks to nikki and ross for adding me as friends on myspace.com. now I don’t seem like such a loser on there. haha

Ooh….this is going to capitalize sentences for me…I dunno how I like that.

I bought these grapes at Kroger that are as big as my thumb. They are quite tasty though – very juicy and sweet.

I talked to mike the other day. I needed to talk to him to like fill a void or something. It felt really good to hear his voice and every time I tried to get off the phone he kept the conversation going so maybe he hasn’t replaced me yet either? He said we should go do something this weekend, but I dunno. We’ll see. I do kinda want to watch wrestlin’ on Sunday…

I need to hop in the shower and prepare for another exciting evening of UPN programming! Have a great weekend everyone!
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home