Thursday, July 21, 2005

thank goodness...it's over

i'm having lunch with some cousins and the aunts and my parents today, so i'm awake early for the 2nd day in a row. i was having the worst time trying to sleep, so it's good that i've at least got some plans today. i dunno why i can't sleep! you'd think having the interview over with would be a relief. i guess it's just brought about everything that i didn't worry about when i was busy freaking over the interview.

how did it go? i think it went well. i tried to come across as not being nervous and i told very good stories to illustrate their questions. they even said good answer after a few of my responses! the people were very friendly (even though they were 9 hours away) and made me feel at ease, although it was pretty weird with the video thing.

now i'm just overanalyzing everything and worrying that i said something wrong. when one lady asked 'what is the most dissatisfying thing about your job?," i answered that i hated not having a friday night off, ever. all 3 of us on my shift work friday nights so we can have a tape operator, so no one ever gets it off, unless you use a vacation day or whatever. and so the lady said, "so scheduling?" and i was just like..um...well not all of scheduling...i just wish i had a friday night off every now and then. i want to seem flexable! so yeah, i'm afraid that my answer for what's dissatisfying is going to be what dooms me in. i'm overreacting, right?

i'll know something by monday...they have a meeting on friday about all the people they interview and they make decisions then. so maybe i'll hear something tomorrow! we'll see.

mike apparently got home like after 1am on tuesday (monday night). he's been text messaging me since then, but for some reason won't actually call me. my messages back to him are usually short b/c i really don't want to tell him everything in a text message. my thumbs would go numb. i want to tell him about atlanta. he's been my best friend for the past year! it's the least i could do. but he's going to have to make time in his tremendously busy schedule (ha) to listen to what i have to say. not depending on some stupid text messages.

the foo fighters and weezer are touring together in the fall and they've already announced a date in dallas and atlanta! woo! you know i'm so there. not so much for weezer, their new songs are getting on my nerves, but because i loove dave grohl! yay!

i have to figure out a way to get a coldplay ticket too. they are sold out everywhere and i really don't want to be giving up my 1st born to chris martin.

i'm off next wednesday - sunday! 6 more days of work! i dunno what i'm going to do with my days off. hopefully, pack!

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home