Sunday, April 13, 2003

what happened to spring?

dude (i need to stop saying that).....it was 90 degrees today. i know arkansas weather is the absolute pits, but i had a whopping TWO days of beautiful spring weather. now it's summer and i hate it. i sat outside today at my grandmas house and i just feel all dirty now from the flying pollen and the heat. one day i'm finding a place to live that has a better climate.

i didn't go on my play date today (obviously if i was at my grandmas). and i thought about going when i got home but now that i'm here in the nice air conditioning, i have no desire to go anywhere else.

i'm going to move on may 1st. i'll probably just live in two places for a few days. my dad is gone to alabama to some conference until the 3rd, so that monday i'll probably take the day off and move the heavy stuff then. may 1st cannot get here soon enough though. i'm so ready to move.

anyone want to go see matchbox 20 with me on the 26th? it's all free! i just don't want to go by myself :( i will if i have to though b/c i'm not letting those tickets go to waste.

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home