Saturday, May 17, 2003

do they have tornados in the matrix?

i went to see the matrix, like 50 kabillion other people in the world did today. it was pretty awesome. i liked the visual stuff a whole lot...a bit too much dialogue towards the end though. i'm sure once i see it again, i won't gripe about the dialogue b/c it'll make sense or something. as of right now though, i'm really confused about the whole point of the movie.

the most excitement happened before the movie though! my friend and i went to get something to eat and while we are there, the tornado sirens start going off. and they went off for like the next hour and a half! it was pretty scary for a while (at least in my opinion...), the sky got really black and the clouds were moving in weird ways. they had a couple of touch downs i think, but my neighborhood looks untouched and thankfully the movie theater wasn't hit either. my friend took a bunch of pictures since i had my camera with me. they look pretty cool too. you can definitely tell that something bad is going on.

anyway...i guess the summary of now is that the matrix is good and tornados are bad.

oh and my boss is the greatest boss in the whole wide world. most generous and caring and considerate and well i don't want to get a new job at all. thank you!!

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home