Tuesday, May 20, 2003

employment

i don't want to find a new job. i hate that initial phase you have to go through with every new job. the part where you have to make friends within your new office and you're usually stuck eating lunch by yourself for a while.

i like how i know everything there is to know about my job. i like how i can joke around with my boss when he makes a mistake. i like how i'm guarenteed to have a lunch buddy everyday. i like how i don't have to reiterate all my life stories b/c everyone there knows everything about everyone in my life. what other job is going to let me off on vacation for 7 days and not charge me any leave time?

so i'm stuck in a dilemma. can i afford to keep doing what i'm doing? most likely not considering it takes two paychecks to just pay the rent. i guess i should find some stupid part time job, but as of right now, no one will call me back! grar!

so i don't know. i've just been thinking about it lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home